Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Products I'm Loving Lately



BeautyCounter's Lengthening Mascara

You guys, this mascara not only rocks, but it's some of the most natural mascara on the market. I've had the same tube of mascara for four years waiting for someone (anyone!) to come up with a cleaner version that I could purchase. BeautyCounter nailed it! Run, don't walk, to get yourself a tube of this. Oh, and throw out your drugstore mascara on the way.

Get it here: http://www.beautycounter.com/cosmetics/eyes/lengthening-mascara.html


DoTerra's Motivate Essential Oil Blend

This smells so incredibly amazing. I've had it in my diffuser daily for over a week. Everyone needs this oil.

You can order it here:https://www.mydoterra.com/megancquigley/#/ or e-mail me at livewholewithmegan@gmail.com to learn how you can get it in a kit with other essential oils for emotional well-being.

Clarisonic Mia 2

Anybody who knows me, knows that I oil cleanse my skin. However, since having my little boy, I don't always have the time to get it done. That's where this snazzy little device comes in. I keep it in my shower (it's waterproof!) I dip it in a little baking soda and turn it on. In less than a minute my skin is clean and exfoliated. Then I can just throw on my favorite face cream (which is FatCo's myrhhaculous face cream) and be done with it.

QVC is running a killer deal on one here: http://www.qvc.com/Clarisonic-Mia2-Sonic-Cleansing-System-with-1-Year-Supply-Brush-Heads.product.A265350.html?sc=A265350-User&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-6-_-A265350&catentryImage=http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/50/a265350.001?$uslarge$

TraceMineral Company's Electrolyte Packets

These are FABULOUS when it's noon and you realize you haven't drank any water. They help you catch up and restore your electrolytes- without the load of sugar and artificial colors like gatorade. I get mine at my local health food store or Natural Grocers, but they can also be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Electrolyte-Stamina-Orange-Trace-Minerals/dp/B001LV4J2M?ie=UTF8&keywords=trace%20mineral%20electrolytes&qid=1465314862&ref_=sr_1_4_a_it&sr=8-4

DoTerra's Deep Blue Rub

This has saved me from taking tylenol the past few weeks. I'm not sure what's going on with my ribs (let's be real, my post-baby body needs a massage) but they ache by the end of the day. I rub this on before bed in order to avoid waking up at 2:30 in the morning in pain. I want to take a bath in it.

Order here: www.mydoterra.com/megancquigley or e-mail me at livewholewithmegan@gmail.com for a FREE sample :)

What products are you loving lately?





No comments:

Post a Comment